Exchange of new ideas and approaches to specific managerial challenges related to the organizational competitivanes, by presenting the results of modern scientific research in the field of organizational science and management.
- Teaching and research professionals from the organizational and management sciences;
- Teaching and research professionals from the economic sciences;
- Teaching and research professionals from related social sciences and humanities;
- Students on second and third degree of studies.
- To share views and accesses towards company's competitiveness and its performed divisional , national, regional and international competitiveness;
- To identify the relationship between the disciplines' relevant aspects related to the organizational integration as competitive advantages
- To present research results from the macro - project "Developing Strategy Focused Organization for Competitiveness"
Program and organizational comittee
- Prof. Cvetko Smilevski, Ph.D., Chairman, Bitola, Macedonia
- Acad. Marjan Blažič, Ph.D., Novo mesto, Slovenia
- Prof. Živan Živković, Ph.D., Bor, Serbia
- Prof. Bereket Yebio, Ph.D., Malme, Sweden
- Prof. Slobodan Ćamilović, Ph.D.,Travnik, Bosnia and Hercegovina
- Prof. Vidoje Vujić, Ph.D., Rijeka, Croatia
- Prof. Ante Pulić, Ph.D., Zagreb, Croatia
- Prof. Ljubisa Stojmirović Ph.D., Belgrade, Serbia
- Аssoc. prof. Şermin Şenturan, Ph.D., Zonguldak, Turkey
- Assoc. prof. Maria Ivanova Stoeva, Ph.D., Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Ass. Prof. Lidija Stefanovska, Ph.D., Bitola, Macedonia;
- Ass. Prof. Vuk Bevanda, Ph.D., Belgrade, Serbia
- Ass. Prof. Dragana Trifunovic, Ph.D., Belgrade, Serbia
- Аss. Prof. Maja Kochoska, Ph.D., Skopje, Macedonia.
- Ass. Prof. Lidija Stefanovska, Ph.D., Chairman;
- Prof. Toni Soklevski, Ph.D.;
- Ass. Prof. Gordana Tasevska, Ph.D.;
- Ass. Prof. Marjan Tanusevski, Ph.D.;
- Milena Dimitrovska M.Sc.;
- Vladimir Velickovski;
- Senior Lecturer Josif Petrovski, M.Sc.;
- Lecturer Dijana Damevska, M.Sc.;
- Nevena Vrcelj;
- Nikolce Gorgiev, MBA;
- Ana Ivanovska, MBA;
- Andrijana Apostolova, MBA, office manager
- Nenad Dafinchevski, MBA.